Thursday, June 11, 2015

renaissance project comparison

Tell your audience the purpose/intention of these 2 very different uses for Graphic organizers.

For the religion graphic organizer its purpose is to be a background, as in the presenter can say their information instead of making the audience read the information on the graphic organizer. Too much information on the poster can distract the audience and it uses images instead of words. For the renaissance graphic organizer its purpose is to make the audience read the information on the graphic organizer making them understand what their reading.








For the Religion poster - Reflect and Review
  • I use key words and phrases instead of sentences
  • Images that I drew on the poster/graphic organizer were big enough to see
Wish: Double check, I should double check my work before making it my good product
Because I see some mistakes in my religion graphic organizer like misspelling Sikhism and Catholicism.

For your Renaissance poster - Reflect and Review
Self assess- I think I deserve a B because I mostly use words than sentences and I use colours to represent main ideas and topic. I also use diagrams, like the venn diagram and T chart. I didn’t use any novel notes which makes my letter grade lower.

What did you learn from these two assignments?
I learned that the religion poster and renaissance poster have a different
Purpose/intention.
What are you most proud of?
I am mostly proud of my renaissance poster, because I put much effort on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment